A Personal Assistant who works as an Independent Contractor instead of an Employee can save you time and money.
- You can retain services just when you need help. Year end or busy times, just a few hours a week or month. The work can be done at the assistant’s home office or your office when needed.
- Concentrate on the parts of your business you need or want, and have a knowledgeable assistant take care of the necessary office work, paperwork and computer work.
- No worries about needing to deal with employee benefits, such as workers comp, taxes, insurance and vacations as you would with a full or part time employed assistant. An independent contractor is responsible for their own taxes and insurance.
- Know that the person you are hiring is knowledgeable in their work and can get things done in a professional and timely manner, and keep your office organized and running smoothly.
A Virtual Assistant allows you to concentrate on the part of your business that is most needed, while other necessary tasks are taking care of as well. With a virtual assistant, the benefits include:
- Get help when you need; a few times a week or a month, or even once in a while for special projects or very busy times of the year.
- Know the tasks are being handled by someone who knows what needs to be done and how it is done.
- No worry about dealing with taxes, benefits and hours that are necessary when hiring a full or part time employee. Virtual assistants are Independent Contractors, not employees, and are responsible for our own taxes.
- Get help with the oftentimes confusing world of online presence and social media.